Notice of Assignment: McClain
STATE OF INDIANA
PARKE CIRCUIT COURT
STATE OF INDIANA )
COUNTY OF PARKE )
PARKE COUNTY )
CAUSE NO. 61C01-1909-TS-344
MARK ALAN MCCLAIN, )
NOTICE OF ASSIGNMENT OF TAX SALE CERTIFICATE
TO: MARK MCCLAIN, TIFFANY DOANE (MCCLAIN), LAURIE MCCLAIN, DISCOVER BANK, AND BBJD VENTURES, LLC
Comes now the Petitioner, the Town of Rosedale, Indiana, by counsel, and pursuant to Indiana Code § 6-1.1-25-4.5, provides you with the following Notice:
- On or about November 4, 2019, pursuant to I.C. 6-1.1-24-9(d), a tax sale certificate for the property commonly known as 330 N Depot St, Rosedale, Indiana, 47874, parcel #61-14-27-405-006.000-004, was duly assigned by the Parke County Commissioners to the Town of Rosedale, Indiana, Petitioner.
- The Town of Rosedale, Indiana holds Tax Sale Certificate, Sale No. 611900065 for the aforementioned property.
- The property is described in the Tax Sale Certificate as 016-00351-00 SINCLAIR LOT 7 27-14-8.
- The period of redemption for said property expires on March 3, 2020, one hundred and twenty (120) days after the assignment.
- Pursuant to Indiana Code § 6-1.1-25-4.6, a Petition for Tax Deed may be filed on or after March 3, 2020.
- Petitioner, the Town of Rosedale, Indiana, intends on filing a petition for the issuance of a Tax Deed after March 3, 2020.
- Any person or entity, such as Mark McClain, Tiffany Doane (McClain), Laurie McClain, Discover Bank, BBJD Ventures, LLC, may redeem said property prior to the issuance of the Tax Deed by paying all taxes and all costs paid by petitioner, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
- Petitioner, the Town of Rosedale, Indiana, is entitled to receive a deed for the real property if it is not redeemed before the expiration of the period of redemption.
- If the property is redeemed, Petitioner, the Town of Rosedale, Indiana, is entitled to reimbursement for all costs described in Indiana Code § 6-1.1-25-2(e).
- If the property is not redeemed, the Town of Rosedale, Indiana may have a right to the tax sale surplus, if any.
- This Notice is being filed pursuant to the provision of Indiana Code § 6-1.1-25-4.5.
COX, ZWERNER, GAMBILL
511 Wabash Avenue
Terre Haute, IN 47807
Tel. (812) 232-6003
Fax (812) 232-6567
By Scott Craig, 20075-83