Legal Notice – Parke County, Request For Proposal, Sewer System
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
PARKE COUNTY, INDIANA
Parke County is seeking Proposals for the provision of the services described below relating to a multiple town and entity wastewater study.
Description of Services Needed
A preliminary engineering report for a wastewater plan is needed to determine the best use scenarios and cost to connect a State property, two unsewered incorporated towns and a public school to an existing sewer system in Parke County. The preliminary engineering report shall include no less than two scenarios with cost to serve the entities previously noted.
Type of Contract
Parke County will execute a firm, fixed-price type of contract for these services. All services will be delivered for the agreed upon price.
Prospective offerors should note the successful proposer must meet the following terms and conditions:
- 24 CFR Part 85.36.
- Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- Conflict of Interest (24 CFR Part 570).
- Access to records.
- Executive Order 11246 – Equal Employment Opportunity
- Executive Order 12138 – Women Business Enterprise Policy.
- Architectural Barrier Act of 1968.
- Age Discrimination Act of 1975.
- Section 3 Clause – Housing and Urban Development Act of 1968.
- Section 504 – Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- Retention and Custodial Requirements (24 CFR Part 85.42).
- Executive Order 11063.
- Affirmative Action Program/Plan.
- Davis Bacon and Related Acts.
The proposal should include the following:
- A description of expertise, experience and resources directly relevant and available for the proposed project.
- A list of similar projects previously completed.
- A list of references.
- Resumes of professional staff members that will work on this project.
- Name of person to be in charge of project.
- Description of scope of services as per “Description of Services Needed” and proposed prices as per “Type of Contract”.
- A project time line.
- Proposed Fee for Providing Services
The proposal shall also provide the following information: name, title, address and telephone number of individuals with authority to negotiate and bind the proposer contractually, and who may be contacted during the period of proposal evaluation.
Award of Contract
Proposal Evaluation criteria shall include:
- Specialized experience or technical expertise of the organization and its personnel in connection with the scope of services to be provided and complexity of the project. (20%)
- Past record of performance on contracts, including quality of work, timeliness and cost control. (20%)
- Capacity of the organization to perform the work within time limitations, taking into consideration the current planned workload of the firm. (20%)
- Familiarity of the organization with this type of project or problems applicable to the project. (20%)
- Cost. (20%)
If you are interested in providing the required services, please note that five (5) copies of the Proposal of each prospective organization must be received by Partnership Parke County, 110 E High St, Rockville IN 47872 no later than 12:00 p.m. (Noon) local time on November 10, 2022. Each Proposal will be reviewed for completeness and clarity according to the above criteria. Interviews are expected to be held the week of November 14.
Parke County may or may not negotiate the fee schedule with one or more offers. Parke County reserves the right to reject any and/or all proposals. Parke County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The contract is tentatively scheduled to be awarded by Parke County on November 21, 2022. Offerors may desire additional information, a site visit or clarification regarding the Proposal. If so, please contact Cyndi Todd between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. local time at (765) 569-0226.