ROCKVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT FEE SCHEDULE
WHEREAS, the Rockville Town Council has become aware of the need for additional funding to support public safety services provided by the Rockville Police Department; and
WHEREAS, the Rockville Police Department currently provides numerous services for free that are typically charged a service fee in other surrounding communities in the State of Indiana; and
WHEREAS, the Rockville Town Council has been advised by the Rockville Police Chief and the Town Police Commission that adoption of the following fee schedule may help offset some of the day-to-day costs incurred by the Town of Rockville in providing the following included services.
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED BY THE TOWN COUNCIL OF THE TOWN OF ROCKVILLE, INDIANA:
- That the following fee schedule is hereby adopted for the Rockville Police Department:
- Copies of Town Code of Ordinances $1.00 per standard page.
- Road Closure Permit Fee $25.00 per day, with $0 fee for non-profit groups, subject to closure approval of Town Council.
- Copying fee of public records $1.00 per standard page, $1.00 per page faxed, $5.00 for email, $5.00 for certification of Records.
- Criminal History Report $10.00
- Accident/Incident Report $12.00 per report.
- VIN Record Check $5.00 per vehicle
- Vehicle Impound Fee $50.00, must show proof of ownership, proper registration, insurance, and a valid driver’s license before release.
- Residential and Commercial Security Alarm Response Fee $50.00 per incident.
Dated this 16th day of May 2022.
Brandy L. Asher, Clerk-Treasurer