SECTION 00 11 13
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT NORTH CENTRAL PARKE COMMUNITY SCHOOL CORPORATION IN ROCKVILLE, INDIANA, IS REQUESTING SEALED BIDS FROM INTERESTED FIRMS FOR FURNISHING ALL LABOR, MATERIALS, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT AND TRANSPORTATION NECESSARY FOR CONSTRUCTION OF NEW TENNIS FACILITIES AT 400 W. STRAWBERRY ROAD, ROCKVILLE, IN 47872.
A single prime General Contract will be issued for the work.
The sealed bids will be received until March 2, 2022 at 2:00 PM (prevailing local time).
Bids shall be delivered to:
North Central Parke Community School Corporation
Central Office Building
Mr. Mike Schimpf – Superintendent
602 Howard Avenue
Rockville, Indiana 47872
Bids will be opened in public at the North Central Parke Community Schools Corporation at the same address listed above immediately after the posted time. All bids received after the above time shall be returned unopened. All work shall be in accordance with plans, specifications, and intent prepared by krM Architecture+, 1020 Jackson Street, Anderson, IN 46016 and their consultants.
Interested parties may acquire plans and specifications in the following method:
Copies of the Bidding Documents may be obtained from Eastern Engineering Supply, Inc,
9901 Allisonville Road, Fishers, IN, (317) 598-0661, www.easternengineering.com. There will be no cost for downloading electronic bidding documents. Costs associated with printed plans and specifications obtained from Eastern Engineering Supply Inc. are and will be incurred by and at the expense of the contractor and are non-refundable.
The Bidding Documents for the Project, including Plans and Specifications may also be examined at:
Bidtool: (800) 652-0008. www.bidtool.net.
Builders Exchange – Indiana: 1028 Shelby St., Indianapolis, IN 46203. (317) 423-7080. www.bxindiana.com.
Construction Market Data: (800) 330-8629. www.cmdgroup.com.
Dodge Data & Analytics: (877) 784-9556. www.dodgeprojects.construction.com. ISQFT: (317) 248-1293. www.isqft.com.
- A one hundred percent (100%) performance bond, labor and materials payment bond will be required of the successful bidders.
- A five percent (5%) bid security in the form of an acceptable bid bond or certified check shall be submitted with all bids. Bonds shall be payable to the North Central Parke Community School Corporation.
- Each bidder will be required to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws and regulations of the United States of America and the State of Indiana.
- All bidders are to follow the Indiana Public Bidding rules including being pre-qualified through the Indiana Department of Administration (IDOA). Note requirements/conditions for subcontractors to be pre-qualified.
- All bids shall be executed on the Indiana form 96 bid form which is included in the Project Manual. Additional bidding requirements are contained in the Project Manual.
- The Owner reserves the right to reject each and every bid or combination of bids, and to waive informalities, irregularities, and errors in bidding to the extent permitted by law. Additional bidding and contract requirements are listed in the project plans and specifications.
- A Pre-Bid Meeting for discussion of the Project scope and Schedule and to view the existing conditions will be held at North Central Parke Community School Corporation Central Office at 602 Howard Avenue, Rockville, Indiana 47872 on Februrary 16, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. It is recommended that all bidders attend the pre-bid meeting.
- Questions regarding the project can be directed in writing to the Architect:
- Andrew Jackson, AIA – project manager
- Phone: 765-649-8477 (office)
- Email: ajackson@krMarchitecture.com