Public Notice, Parke County, North Central Parke School Corporation, Surplus Equipment and Furniture,
SALE OF SURPLUS EQUIPMENT AND FURNITURE
The North Central Parke Board of School Trustees will be accepting sealed bids on the Sale of Surplus Equipment/Furniture/Miscellaneous School Items as per the following guidelines:
- 1. Bids are to be submitted and received in a sealed envelope no later than 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, December 14, 2021, Mike Schimpf, Superintendent, 602 Howard Avenue, Rockville, IN 47872. Envelope should be marked: Bid for Surplus Equipment.
- Sale items are located at Parke Heritage High School and Parke Heritage Middle School. Interested bidders can view the items for sale on Thursday, December 9, between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., contact Ashley Overpeck at 765-569-4190 for appointments. The school corporation will make efforts to schedule other times for viewing as feasible.
- All items are being sold “as is” “where is”. The school corporation assumes no responsibility for the condition, serviceability, or liability of any item.
- The successful bidder must remove all items from school corporation by 2:00 p.m. on December 17, 2021. Items that remain on-site after this time, may be discarded by the school corporation.
- Bidders are to bid on the “lot” of equipment/furniture. No individual items will be sold by the school corporation.
- The successful bidder is required to remove all items i n the “lot” from school corporation property.
- Bidders may call 765-569-4190 for questions.