SALE OF SURPLUS EQUIPMENT AND FURNITURE
The North Central Parke Board of School Trustees will be accepting sealed bids on the Sale of Surplus Equipment/Furniture/Miscellaneous School Items as per the following guidelines:
- 1. Bids are to be submitted and received in a sealed envelope no later than 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, December 14, 2021, Mike Schimpf, Superintendent, 602 Howard Avenue, Rockville, IN 47872. Envelope should be marked: Bid for Surplus Equipment.
- Sale items are located at Parke Heritage High School and Parke Heritage Middle School. Interested bidders can view the items for sale on Thursday, December 9, between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., contact Ashley Overpeck at 765-569-4190 for appointments. The school corporation will make efforts to schedule other times for viewing as feasible.
- All items are being sold “as is” “where is”. The school corporation assumes no responsibility for the condition, serviceability, or liability of any item.
- The successful bidder must remove all items from school corporation by 2:00 p.m. on December 17, 2021. Items that remain on-site after this time, may be discarded by the school corporation.
- Bidders are to bid on the “lot” of equipment/furniture. No individual items will be sold by the school corporation.
- The successful bidder is required to remove all items i n the “lot” from school corporation property.
- Bidders may call 765-569-4190 for questions.