Non Profit Organizations and Churches may enter events for submission.
- 0303.March.SundayNo events
- 0404.March.MondayParke County Public Libraryhttps://www.parkecountysentinel.com/event/mobile-market/106 N Market St, Rockville, IN 47872, USA
The United Way Wabash Valley Mobile Market is at the Parke County Public Library every Monday from 2:30 to 3:15 p.m. They are working hard to bring quality and fresh produce to local neighborhoods at inexpensive prices. Cash, check, WIC/SNAP/EBT and debit and credit cards are accepted.
- 0505.March.TuesdayParke-Vermillion Pregnancy Centerhttps://www.parkecountysentinel.com/event/prayer-network-meeting/410 N Erie St, Rockville, IN 47872, USA
Pastors Prayer Network will be meeting Tuesday mornings at 9 a.m. at Parke-Vermillion Crisis Pregnancy Center, 410 N. Erie St., Rockville. For more information call Barb Taylor at (765) 569-3931.
- 0606.March.WednesdayNo events
Dine With A Doc has been set for Thursday, March 7 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Rockville First United Methodist Church, 128 N. Market St., Rockville. Dr. Donna McVay, D.C., Chiropractic Medicine, is the scheduled speaker this month. The event, sponsored by Senior Education Ministries of Terre Haute, will include a free lunch courtesy of the Putnam County Hospital. There is no charge to attend. For reservations, call (765) 569-2349.https://www.parkecountysentinel.com/event/voicing-your-wishes/
Hospice of the Wabash Valley and Rockville Nursing and Rehab present, “Voicing Your Wishes,” a free community-event to answer questions and begin the conversation about your end-of-life care. The event will take place Thursday, March 7 at 6 p.m. at Rockville Nursing and Rehab located at 768 N. U.S. Highway 41 in Rockville. Refreshments will be provided. For more information, call (765) 569-6526.
- 0808.March.FridayNo events
- 0909.March.SaturdayNo events