Non Profit Organizations and Churches may enter events for submission.
- 2424.February.SundayNo events
- 2525.February.MondayParke County Public Libraryhttps://www.parkecountysentinel.com/event/mobile-market/106 N Market St, Rockville, IN 47872, USA
The United Way Wabash Valley Mobile Market is at the Parke County Public Library every Monday from 2:30 to 3:15 p.m. They are working hard to bring quality and fresh produce to local neighborhoods at inexpensive prices. Cash, check, WIC/SNAP/EBT and debit and credit cards are accepted.
- 2626.February.TuesdayParke-Vermillion Pregnancy Centerhttps://www.parkecountysentinel.com/event/prayer-network-meeting/410 N Erie St, Rockville, IN 47872, USA
Pastors Prayer Network will be meeting Tuesday mornings at 9 a.m. at Parke-Vermillion Crisis Pregnancy Center, 410 N. Erie St., Rockville. For more information call Barb Taylor at (765) 569-3931.
- 2727.February.WednesdayNo events
“The Lesters” will be performing at Marshall Baptist Church, in Marshall, at 7 p.m. Thursday, February 28. Everyone is welcome
- 0101.March.FridayNo events
- 0202.March.SaturdayRockville Lake Parkhttps://www.parkecountysentinel.com/event/walk-in-reservations-rockville-lake-park/1155 E Gatehouse Dr, Rockville, IN
The Rockville Lake Park gatehouse will be open Saturday, March 2 for WALK-IN reservations only. Mail-in reservations postmarked March 10 will also be accepted. A $5 reservation fee applies to all camping reservations. Telephone and walk-in reservations will be accepted when the park officially opens for business, typically the last weekend in March, or the first weekend in April.Parke County Fairgroundshttps://www.parkecountysentinel.com/event/maple-syrup-fair/Rockville, IN
Parke County 4-H FairgroundsVictory Baptist Churchhttps://www.parkecountysentinel.com/event/free-gospel-music-jam-6/133 S Washington St, Clinton, IN 47842, USA
There will be a free Gospel Music Jam Saturday, March 2 at 6 p.m. at Victory Baptist Church, located at 133 S. Washington St. in Clinton. All instrument players, singers and listeners are welcome. Finger foods to share are welcome but not required. For information, call (765) 397-3641.