TRASH REMOVAL SERVICE
North Central Parke Community Schools is accepting bids for Trash Removal Service.
The minimum specifications for the service are as follows:
- Contractor may quote separately for the Rockville and Turkey Run campus or provide a quote to service both locations.
- Trash containers must be dumped a minimum of twice per week.
- All dumpsters must have a functioning lid.
- All dumpsters must be clean, free of exterior rust, and presentable in a public location.
- Contractor must pick up trash on ground if spilled during dumping.
- Contractor must be able to provide additional dumpsters for special events at a pre-determined price.
Based on the current need, the following containers will be needed:
Rockville Elementary (406 Elm St.): One 8 yd. Dumpster
Parke Heritage High School (506 Beadle St.): One 8 yd., one 4 yd., and one 2 yd. (Two 4 yd. dumpsters can be used in place of 8 yd. dumpster).
Gideon Field (400 Strawberry Rd): One 2 yd. dumpster
Turkey Run Campus (1551 E St Rd 47): Three 6 yd. dumpsters
The size, number, and pick up times per week can be revised by the school corporation based on need.
Contractor will be expected to seek clarification on any of the minimum specifications listed. Furthermore, contractor is responsible to review the location of the dumpsters with the school maintenance department. Potential bidders can make arrangements with Mr. Ashley Overpeck at 765-569-4180.
Bids will be accepted until 2:00 PM on Monday July 18th. Winning contractor will be approved at the Wednesday July 20th regularly scheduled Board Meeting. Agreement for services will begin on August 1, 2022.