SALE OF SURPLUS EQUIPMENT
The North Central Parke Board of School Trustees will be accepting sealed bids on the
Sale of Surplus Equipment as per the following guidelines:
- Bids are to be submitted and received in a sealed envelope no later than 9:00AM
on Tuesday March 29, 2022. Envelope should be marked: Bid for Surplus
- Sale items are located at Parke Heritage High School. Interested viewers can
contact Ashley Overpeck at 765-569-4190 for appointments.
- All items are being sold “as is” ”where is”. The school corporation assumes no responsibility for the condition, serviceability, or liability of any item.
- The successful bidder(s) must remove all items by 2:00 p.m. on April 1st. Items that remain on site after this time may be discarded by the school corporation.
- Bidders may call 765-569-4190 for questions. Photos available on at
Lot 1: Tire Changer: Coats tabletop-style tire machine. Year: unknown.
Model: Baseline 500
Condition: Fair/Partially broken (Table rotates, clamps work but poorly, bead breaker on side does not work)
Lot 2: Tire Balancer: Coats balancer Year: unknown
Condition: Good (Works, but screen sometimes shows random numbers that do not make sense. Likely needs calibration/maintenance.)