STATE OF INDIANA
PARKE CIRCUIT COURT
IN THE MATTER OF THE
ESTATE OF CAROL M. TRYON
NOTICE OF UNSUPERVISED ADMINISTRATION
Notice is hereby given that Michele R. Strohm and Richard L. Tryon, were on the 13th day of July, 2021, appointed Co-Personal Representatives of the Estate of Carol M. Tryon, deceased, who died intestate on the 22nd day of June, 2021. The estate will be administered without court supervision.
As an heir, devisee, or legatee of the estate (a “distributee”), you are advised of the following information:
(1) The Co-Personal Representatives have the authority to take action concerning the estate without first consulting you.
(2) The Co-Personal Representatives may be serving without posting a bond with the court. You have the right to petition the court to set a bond for your protection.
(3) The Co-Personal Representatives will not obtain court approval of any action, including the amount of attorney’s or personal representative’s fees.
(4) Within two (2) months after the appointment of the Co-Personal Representatives, the Co-Personal Representatives must prepare an inventory of the estate’s assets. You have the right to request and receive a copy of this inventory from the Co-Personal Representatives.
(5) The Co-Personal Representatives are required to furnish you with a copy of the closing statement that will be filed with the court, and, if your interests are affected, with a full account in writing of the administration of the estate.
(6) You must file an objection to the closing statement within three (3) months after the closing statement is filed with the court if you want the court to consider your objection.
(7) If an objection to the closing statement is not filed with the court within three (3) months after the filing of the closing statement, the estate is closed and the court does not have a duty to audit or make an inquiry.
IF, AT ANY TIME BEFOE THE ESTATE IS CLOSSED, YOU HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE THAT THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE ESTATE SHOULD BE SUPERVISED BY THE COURT, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO PETITION THE COURT FOR SUPERVISED ADMINISTRATION. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS NOTICE, YOU SHOULD ASK YOUR ATTORNEY TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU.
David P. Friedrich #15161-84
WILKINSON, GELLER MODESITT, WIKINSON & DRUMMY
333 Ohio Street
Terre Haute, IN 47807
Dated at Rockville, Indiana, this 13th day of July, 2021.
Henry A. Harper
Clerk, Parke Circuit Court