CAUSE NO. 61C01-2105-SC-62
HEARING DATE: 6-8-21
TIME: 1:30 p.m.
STATE OF INDIANA
IN THE PARKE CIRCUIT COURT
VEHICLE TITLE REQUEST FOR:
VERIFIED REQUEST FOR COURT ORDER FOR VEHICLE TITLE
Comes now the Petitioner, Steven Visser and requests that the Court Issue an order to the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles to issue a title for the following vehicle and in support of said request states, under oath, that the following is true:
- Petitioners Information
Steven Carl Visser
2472 Gala Drive
- Vehicle Information
Step Side Pickup Trailer
$250 Estimated Value
- Previous Owner’s Information
1666 Village Walk Drive
Zionsville, IN 46077
- Date of Purchase
- Present Location
1151 N. Eagle Point Drive
- Describe the circumstances how you acquired or came into possession of the vehicle:
I purchased the trailer from an ad in
- Describe the efforts you made and why you cannot obtain a title for the vehicle:
I was informed it never had one because it was made by cutting apart from a pickup.
- Please attach any written documents including bill of sale, titles, police checks, etc.
- Any other information you want the Court to consider (if you need more space you may attach a sheet of paper):
The judge in Tippecanoe told me I need to apply for a title in the trailer’s location. Which is Parke County, where we have a lake house with the trailer.
I affirm under the penalties for perjury that the foregoing representations are true.