SOUTHWEST PARKE COMMUNITY SCHOOL CORPORATION BOARD OF TRUSTEES
INVITATION TO SUBMIT BIDS ON EASEMENT
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
Notice is hereby given that pursuant to IC 36111 the Southwest Parke Community School Corporation Board of Trustees, as the designated disposing agent for property owned by the Southwest Parke Community School Corporation Board of Trustees, will receive and consider written bids for the purchase of certain real estate owned by the Southwest Parke Community School Corporation Board of Trustees, hereinafter described, subject to the conditions of sale hereinafter set forth.
Southwest Parke Community School Corporation seeks a purchaser for the following easement which is listed. Pursuant to IC 36-1-11 a value has been assigned to the property and the Southwest Parke Community School Corporation welcomes bids. The value placed on the property is the asking price for the property. Bidders may offer the asking price or may submit their proposed value for purchasing the property.
Property Description: An easement across land owned by Southwest Parke Community School Corporation. The easement is located in front of the property having an address of 4743 S. Coxville Road, Montezuma, Indiana 47862, and is currently used for a driveway and as access from the single-family residential home to the north of the school property to have access to Coxville road. The easement is currently landlocked.
Asking Price: $ 108.00
- BID TIMELINE
All written bids for said property must be submitted at the Southwest Parke Community School Corporation at 4851 South Coxville Road, Montezuma, Indiana 47862. All bids must be sealed. Emailed bids will be accepted.
- BID TIME TABLE
The anticipated schedule for this Bid is as follows: In accordance to IC 5-3-1-2(e) Notice for Receiving Bids, the seller must publish they will be accepting bids twice, with one week between each publication and seven days before bids will be accepted.
First newspaper publication: June 26, 2019
Second newspaper publication: July 3, 2019
Bid Opening Date: July 10, 2019
Closing Date: July 10, 2019
- REVIEW OF BIDS
The Southwest Parke Community School Corporation Board of Trustees will have the ultimate say on which bids should be accepted or rejected. That said the Board also has the discretion to reject any and all bids for any reason. If the Board decides to reject all bids, the Board will make a written determination explaining the reason why.
- CONTENT OF BID
All bidders must include the following information in their bid proposal:
- Name, address, telephone number, fax number, and email address of entity, organization, person, corporation, etc.
- Amount being offered for the property.
- Articles of Incorporation for any corporation, not-for profit or other entity biding on said property.
- CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The property may not be sold to a person or the agent of a person who is ineligible to purchase the property pursuant to the terms of IC 36-1-11-16.
- A bid submitted by a Trust (as defined in IC 30-4-1-1a) must identify each beneficiary of the Trust and settlor empowered to revoke or modify the Trust.
- Upon the finalization of the bidding process the Southwest Parke Community School Corporation Board of Trustees, through its legal representative shall schedule a closing for the transfer of the property.
- The property shall be sold in an “AS IS” and “WHERE-IS” condition subject to existing easements, restrictions of record, local, county, state and federal laws, regulations and other ordinances limiting or regulating the use of the property.
- All persons who bid on the property being offered through the herein described bid procedures shall be deemed to have consented and agreed to the above terms and conditions.