Public Notice: Town of Rosedale
The Town of Rosedale is accepting bids for the mowing of the Rosedale Doty Cemetery. Please submit bids based on the following criteria:
- Mowing and trimming of Doty Cemetery
- Complete mowing a minimum of at least two (2) mowings per month or as needed depending upon weather conditions.
- Ensure that mowing and trimming is completed just ahead of “special” holidays such as Easter, Memorial Day, Flag Day, Veterans Day, etc.
- Provide proof of liability insurance coverage.
- Provide all necessary equipment and man power for mowing & trimming of the cemetery.
- Have a back-up plan, including equipment and/or man power, for completing mowing & trimming should the contractor be unable to complete the agreed to mowing cycle.
- Complete all service in a quality and workman like manner.
- Provide an invoice within one (1) week of completion of a mowing/trimming cycle.
- Provide at least one (1) month notice if, for some reason, mowing service can no longer be provided.
- Hold harmless and free of liability the Town of Rosedale and Doty Cemetery for any injuries incurred by the contractor on cemetery grounds while completing mowing & trimming.
Bids will be accepted through Tuesday, April 9, 2019 by 3:00 PM. Send bids to:
Rosedale Town Hall
Attn: Clerk-Treasurer Cemetery Mowing
P.O. Box 183
Rosedale, IN 47874